On friday afternoon 10/10/08 a scientist came to my classroom that scientist named was Mr.Ko, he talked to us about how kids and people can help our world. also how to prevent polar bears from becoming extinct. all of the ice is melting and the polar bears can swim but not for to long, because then they get tired out and cant swim anymore, so they dround. here are some ways you can prevent polar bears from becoming extinct.
number 1: turn off the water when u are brushing ur teeth.number 2:do not litter were ever u are, and if u see trash on the ground pick it up and picking up that one piece of trash is saving a polar bears life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow,i didnt kno that polar bears would become extinct.thanks for the info!!!8)
ya you welcome and use that info for good use
cool
Cool thanks for the info!! I'll try my hardest to save the Polar Bears!!!
I am so proud of you!! I can't wait to link this to our class blog. Too bad I have to grade all your tests! :)
See you tomorrow,
Miss L
Post a Comment